Monday, March 21, 2011

They're coming!!!!

If you look real close, you can see that my Mom has her eyes closed.  Muahahaha.  Don't hate me Mom!  I love you!
My parents are coming to visit on Thursday, and I can't wait.  Well, my kids can't wait either, but who cares about that.  The most important thing is that they are coming.  
They are flying alll the way from Texas to see us.  I had the pleasure of seeing my Mom when I had my #3, but she left all too soon because she had to get back to work.  My Dad, bless his heart, just couldn't take not getting to see la bambina.  Not that I can blame him, I mean, my #3 IS pretty yummy.  
Just look at those cheeks!  How could anyone resist, I ask you?  You can't...it's impossible!  

Okay!  Lets get back on track here, folks!

When they get here there are a few things that will definitely happen.  
#1 Tons of hugs and kisses..and then more hugs...and then more kisses
#2 Eating out, because that's just what we do
#3 Going to the California Science Museum
#4 Watching a lot of TV
#5 Walking to the park
#6 My parents will sleep in my bed, and we will bunk up with my kids
#7 My kids will get toys out the whazooo.  At least that's what they think will happen.

All in all, we will have a grand ol time.  Unfortunately, they will have to leave eventually.  Now if only I could cram myself into their suitcase, and fly back with them.  Hmmmm.  Is that possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment