Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hey There!

Well....hi there friends!  My name is Natalie.  It's nice to meet you.  I've never blogged before, so this is a stretch for my introverted personality.  Things in my life change frequently and I thought that chronicling it all in blog form would be interesting.  I have a lot of thoughts, seeing as how I'm a dreamer (BIG TIME!).  So I sort of feel sorry for all of you who might be interested in reading my blog.  Never the less, here we go!

This blog will consist of several things:

My kids












These little crazies are mine.  Yep, all 3.  

My family
Friends
Recipes
Dreams of mine
Religious chit chat
Music that I love
and last but not least.....Random things that I stumble across that strike my fancy

So if this interests you, then I ask that you please stick around.  It will get better...I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment