Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Just one of those days

I'm having "just one of those days" today.  
2 out of 3 of my kiddos didn't sleep very well last night, so that started my day off pretty stinkin early.  
Bummer #1.  
When I woke up I stubbed my toe on my bed.  
Bummer #2. 
 Then upon emptying the dishwasher, I kept dropping my clean cups and utensils on my dirty floor.  
Bummer #3. 
 As I poured my son a cup of milk I dumped the milk all over my dirty floor.  Thus making it even dirtier.  
Bummer #4.  

Can you see where this is going?

I took my kiddo #1 to the doctor and hit my head on my car door whilst putting my #3 into the back seat.  
Bummer #5.  
When I was paying for the doctor's services I bent over to sooth my infant in her car seat.  Upon standing back up, I hit my head...again...on the Doctor's counter.  
Bummer #6.  
Then I had to explain to the office assistant that I was fine, and that NO I did not need a nurse to take a look at my head.  

Why do we have days like this?  Most days are dandy and klutz free.  What makes us have bummer days?  Are the stars aligned just right to the point where the Universe knows that today is "just one of those days"?  Is there anything that I can do to prevent said days from happening?  Stay in bed? Hide under my covers?  Pray?  Chant?  Rearrange my furniture? Walk around my house with burning sage?  Seriously, some people do that.  I really want to know.  I'm getting kind of sick of having days like today.  It's embarrassing and it hurts...a lot.  

No comments:

Post a Comment