Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'm sorry........

I haven't blogged in a while now.  That is probably due to the annoying fact that I have zero time to myself these days.  My baby isn't sleeping as much anymore, so she's always with me unless it's 8pm and she's down for the night.  After that, I only have about an hour to watch TV or read a book and then I'm down for the count.  
I've been really emotional lately too.  So maybe it's a good thing that I haven't blogged because all of my blogs would have consisted of me ranting about how I'm not loosing weight on this craptastic diet that I'm on.  
I want so badly to weigh what I did before my last pregnancy, but it seems like my body wont even let me loose a single pound.  I lost 5 in the first week, and since then...NOTHING!  I am so livid!  
Meanwhile, my sweet husband who needs to loose way more weight than I do, is loosing about a pound a day.  He gets on the scale every morning and announced proudly that he's "lost another one".  I am so happy for him, but I can't help but feel defeated.  For the past week, I've started every morning off with feeling defeated as I get off of the scale.  
I have very well meaning friends trying to give me advice.  Telling me that I should exercise more and what not.  To be honest, I don't have time to exercise any more than taking about a 2 mile walk at the butt crack of dawn with my dog.  
I don't know what to do.  I want to stay on this diet. However,  if I don't loose another pound by next Monday, then I am going to assume that this diet is not working for me at all, and that I should try something else.  Next Monday will mark 3 weeks of me being on this annoying, can't eat anything but salad and barf-a-rific carb-control shakes, diet.  Fingers crossed!  

Again...I'm sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment