Thursday, April 7, 2011

Dieting Blues

So my hubby and I are on a diet together.  We've never done this before and we have no idea how it's going to go.  My hubby wants to loose a substantial amount of weight, while I just want to shed my baby weight.  I am hoping that we can pull through this and meet our goals. 
 However, being on this diet is driving me crazy. The fact that I can't eat what ever I want makes me want to eat them even more.  For example:  I would not normally eat Fruity Pebbles, but because I can't have them I want to steal them from my kids and snarf them down my throat.  I feel like a lunatic. This has become so annoying to me, because I am battling with myself on a daily basis.  I keep telling myself that if I'm going to cheat then I'm going to cheat with something really really good.  Like double fudge chocolate cake, or something of that nature.  Mmmmmmm...chocolate.  

Please pray for me!  Seriously!  I'm going to need it.  

Surprisingly, my hubby seems to be doing pretty well with it.  He has always been a meat and cheese kind of guy.  He's had 4 days without cheese and it's gone pretty well so far.  He seems optimistic, and that makes me optimistic.  

Here's what I am doing:  
1 EAS Carb-Control shake in the morning
Unlimited salad and 1 EAS Carb-Control shake for lunch
1 Pure Protein bar for a snack
Unlimited salad and 7oz of meat for dinner.
Plus, I drink as much water as I can throughout the day.  I usually exceed 64 oz

That's it!  I am hoping to shed my weight (ahem..30 lbs) quickly, so that I can eat some FREAKIN CHOCOLATE CAKE!


Pray for me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment